I’ve been getting around to doing some C# coding (!!!!!) recently and wanted to use some regular expressions to match some parts of strings (yeah, yeah, now I have two problems :-P). Someone pointed me at Rad Software Regular Expression Designer, which helps to visualise and construct regular expressions for .Net. Unfortunately when I modified the layout, I found that moving certain windows meant I couldn’t place the windows where I wanted (I managed to remove three of the columns and couldn’t recreate them :().

Aargh.

So after faffing around, I found that the configuration file written out by the Magic UI components is put in and XML which lives in:

%APPDATA%Rad.RegexDesigner

Stop the app, delete the file and then restart the application and the layout is back to how it was.